You may be wondering, “Why should I choose Tidewater Tech for skilled trades career training?” Well, look no further, here are the top ten reasons why Tidewater Tech could be the right fit for you!
1. Military Advocate Institution – We are a military-friendly school. Tidewater Tech is proud of the active-duty personnel, reservists, and veterans who attend our school. We are happy to help our veterans transition and succeed in the civilian world!
2. Day and Night Classes – We offer classes that fit your schedule. Here at Tidewater Tech, we offer day and evening classes, allowing you to choose which times work best for you.
3. Program Selection – Our programs are designed by industry leaders to prepare you for today’s workplace. At Tidewater Tech you can get your hands-on training in a skilled trade of your choice! We offer 5 different programs, including Auto Technician, Combination Welding, Building and Construction Trades, Combination Maritime Welding, and Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
4. Financial Aid – We offer financial assistance to those who qualify. We also offer the Scholarship Match Program where we award a “dollar for dollar” match to any student that chooses to apply their scholarship(s) to tuition, fees, or other institutional charges on their student account within one of our institutions.
5. Experienced Instructors – All our instructors are well-trained and experienced individuals who have gotten their knowledge and experience in the military or working hands-on in the field. Not only are they experts in their field, but they are also great for networking in your career!
6. Student Services – Need that? We got it! Tidewater Tech provides academic, vocational, and personal guidance to all students. We also offer free personal tutoring to all students who need additional assistance.
7. Career Services – Not only does Tidewater Tech help you succeed as a student, but we also assist you after you graduate! While our job placement assistance does not guarantee job placement, we do provide essential career support services, like drafting up your resume, teaching you the proper etiquette and dress attire for interviews, performing mock interviews, and aiding in job searching strategies.
8. Campus Events – Our campus holds several events and Career Fairs to help our students and graduates connect and network with companies who are looking to hire. Career Services also arrange for employers to visit the campus occasionally to meet students nearing graduation and help arrange interviews for students and graduates.
9. Train in Less Than 4 Years – Don’t have much time and want to start your new essential career ASAP? Get the training you need in months, not years! At Tidewater Tech, you can learn trade skills that are in high demand, gain real-world experience, and quickly get on the path to success.
10. Hands-On Training – Lastly, Tidewater Tech starts careers, not jobs! At Tidewater Tech we look forward to Training Tomorrow’s Essential Technicians, and student success is our top priority. Getting our students the hands-on training that they need to succeed is our main goal. From learning and testing your knowledge in the classroom to practicing and using your hands on actual equipment in the labs.
So, there you have it, just 10 reasons why choosing Tidewater Tech for your skilled trades career training would be the best choice for you and for the beginning of your future! For more information on Tidewater Tech’s program offerings and class schedules, visit staging.tidewatertechtrades.edu.
About Tidewater Tech
Tidewater Tech is a career training school that specializes in trade vocations including Auto Technician, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Building Maintenance and Repair and Welding. The school offers professional facilities, knowledgeable instructors, day or evening classes, job placement assistance, and is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE). Tidewater Tech is certified to Operate by SCHEV. Learn more at staging.tidewatertechtrades.edu or like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TidewaterTech.edu/.